Login to Complete an entry or to Access Judging Panel
Noted@*Noted is where the best new greeting cards are honored.
Please remember that if you have submitted for the LOUIE Awards, you are utilizing the same login information.
To keep everything fresh, this year’s entries must have been introduced after January 1, 2021.
Please see the ten categories below:
- Best Color Combo Card. Nothing sets a mood like color, and we’re seeking the most alluring examples. Don’t forget to include color or kraft envelopes!
- Best New Product Line. Show us your new collections for 2021! We are seeking standout illustration and copy, as well as a distinctive cohesion across the range.
- Retailer – Best Greeting Card Wall or Display. Retailers, this is your chance to show off how you show off greeting cards. Whether your display is on the wall, or totally off the wall, we want to see your creativity!
- Best Tear-Jerker Card. This special category is reserved for those cards that splendidly capture and share heartfelt emotions during challenging or celebratory moments in life.
- Best Use of Profanity Card. Some may call these blasphemous, but we’re seeking the true visionaries of this vulgar vein.
- Most Beautiful Card. Send us your best and brightest dazzlers!
- Best CoronaCard. The pandemic has impacted every aspect of our lives and has been commemorated in cards.
- Snarkiest Card. Let’s go beyond “ok boomer” to get your most sarcastic offerings (for real!).
- Best “No Occasion”/”Just Because” Card. There’s always a good reason to send a card, and sometimes that reason is no reason at all.
- Best Card from a Rookie/Newbie. If you have been in business for two years or less, this is the category for you. Please share your best & brightest performer!
Noted 2021 Exhibitors
Noted exhibitors receive one free entry and may submit up to four additional paid entries for $25 per entry. If you don't have your discount code, reach out to email@example.com to get it! Noted exhibitors receive a total of five entries.
Non-Exhibitors can be represented in our efforts even without having been a registered exhibitor! You may submit up to four entries for $30 per entry.
We are so excited to welcome our judges, who are listed for you below:
Dan Collier, Daniel Richards Showroom (Atlanta & Dallas), as well as the retail venues Archer Paper Goods (two Atlanta stores, one in Athens, Georgia, one in Dallas and a new one in Charlotte, North Carolina) as well as The Merchant Atlanta (two locations around Atlanta and one in Dallas).
Chandra Greer, owner of GREER Chicago, Chicago and online
Sarah Schwartz, The Paper Nerd, Beachwood, Ohio
Chelsea Shukov, Sugar Paper, which produces its own luxe wholesale range and also has California stores in Brentwood, Newport Beach, and Marin
Kyle Williams, Director of Merchandising, Paper Source, Chicago, IL
Audrey Woollen, Urbanic Paper Boutique, Venice, California
For more information on our judges, click here.
Submissions will be accepted through April 18. At that point, the judges will score the entries.
Please note that only the top three finalists will be notified.
Finalists will also be asked to send in nine individual cards of each finalist design, as our judges will be reviewing them individually. Winners will be announced at a later date.
For any questions, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.