Login to Complete an entry or to Access Judging Panel
Noted@*Noted is where the best new greeting cards are honored.
Please remember that if you have submitted for the LOUIE Awards, you are utilizing the same login information.
- In order to submit cards for Noted @ *Noted, you must be exhibiting at *Noted/SF NOW 2022 or be active on the GCA Marketplace.
- *Noted/SF NOW exhibitors receive one free entry and may submit up to four additional paid entries.
- There is a max of five entries per company.
- Each maker can only submit one entry to each category.
- All submissions must be NEW, with the first retail sale in 2022 and available for retailers to buy now.
- All submissions must not have been entered in the 33rd Louie Awards.
Please see the ten categories below:
- Best Color Combo Card. Nothing sets a mood like color, and we’re seeking the most alluring examples. Don’t forget to include color or kraft envelopes!
- Best Tear-Jerker Card. This special category is reserved for those cards that splendidly capture and share heartfelt emotions during challenging or celebratory moments in life.
- Best Use of Profanity Card. Some may call these blasphemous, but we’re seeking the true visionaries of this vulgar vein.
- Most Beautiful Card. Send us your best and brightest dazzlers!
- Best Card for Nutty Times. Unprecedented times call for unprecedented cards … show us your very finest!
- Snarkiest Card. Let’s go beyond “ok boomer” to get your most sarcastic offerings (for real!).
- Best “No Occasion”/”Just Because” Card. There’s always a good reason to send a card, and sometimes that reason is no reason at all.
- Best Card from a Rookie/Newbie. If you have been in business for two years or less, this is the category for you. Please share your best & brightest performer!
- Funniest Card. We want to recognize those cards that help us embrace the lighter side of life — be it through pun, wordplay or your own signature humor blend!
- Best New Product Line. Show us your new collections for 2022! We are seeking standout illustration and copy, as well as a distinctive cohesion across the range.
GCA Members: $25/entry
Non-GCA Members: 30/entry
Noted exhibitors receive one free entry. If you don't have your discount code, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get it! You may enter a total of five entries.
We are so excited to welcome our judges, who are listed for you below:
Dan Collier, Daniel Richards Showroom (Atlanta & Dallas), as well as the retail venues Archer Paper Goods (two Atlanta stores, one in Athens, Georgia, one in Dallas and a new one in Charlotte, North Carolina) as well as The Merchant Atlanta (two locations around Atlanta and one in Dallas).
Chandra Greer, owner of GREER Chicago, Chicago and online
Sarah Schwartz, The Paper Nerd, Beachwood, Ohio
Chelsea Shukov, Sugar Paper, which produces its own luxe wholesale range and also has California stores in Brentwood, Newport Beach, and Marin
Audrey Woollen, Urbanic Paper Boutique, Venice, California
For more information on our judges, click here.
Submissions will be accepted through March 11th. At that point, the judges will score the entries.
Please note that only the top three finalists will be notified.
Finalists will also be asked to send in nine individual cards of each finalist design, as our judges will be reviewing them individually. Winners will be announced at *Noted on April 28th, 2022.
For any questions, please contact Sarah at email@example.com.